Yes, surprise surprise, I’m cranky today.
- There’s nothing in the house to eat for dinnner.
- Jim is at the Patriots game…no extra ticket for the wife…grrrrr…
- I have to make a feltboard story this afternoon for tomorrow’s storytime – and I’m so NOT in the mood. (The story is Froggy Gets Dressed by Jonathan London, for the Winter theme Storytime for 2′s & 3′s tomorrow.)
- I have to finish reading the book for Tuesday’s meeting of the 6th Grade Book Group – and I HATE this book. It’s all I can do to wade through it. Blech. More on this book in a separate post, but meanwhile I have to finish reading the darn thing.
- Still haven’t gotten over the stupid cold that’s been bugging me for two weeks now.
- Christmas is coming, and no one seems to be in the Christmas spirit this year.
- The mice moved in and made a nest in the flannel sheets I had down in the basement by the washer, waiting to be washed. Lots and lots of sunflower seeds and little mouse poopies hidden in the folds of my nice flannel sheets. Grrrr. More laundry for me today. Grrrrr.
- And, did I mention that Jim is at the Patriots game, having an awesome time, and I’ll be watching the game on t.v.? I did mention that already? Ooops.
Cranky mood sharing done. Stay tuned for a nicer post tomorrow.